The use of the web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products are governed by English Law and indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend and make change the contents to this web site and the terms and conditions at any time, and to add or withdraw items from our range without notice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of web site. These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
Any sizes and measurements given are approximate and provided for your guidance only. We have made every effort to describe product sizes, lengths and weights given as close to and display all our products as accurately as possible. However, colours and images are depended on your own monitor and browser. We cannot guarantee that products appear exactly the same on your monitor. Description of products are those commonly used in the trade, unless otherwise stated, please refer to the pictures of products on this web site.
All the display materials appeared in this web site, such as cars, are not included as the items for sale and are not included.
The acceptance of contract is formed by the state of confirmation, by authorisation of transaction and payment confirmed by receipt. If your order is accepted, we shall inform you by e-mail or telephone. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price by us.
This web site is operated and owned by us. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy this web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us. All site design, text, graphics, our logo, images, materials, trademarks on this web site are subject to copyright of their respective owners and all rights reserved. No copy, modification, reproduction, distribution, republication and transmit in any form or by other means without prior our written permission.
No addition to or variation of these conditions will bind the company, unless it is specifically agreed in writing and signed by the company owner(s). No agent or person employed by or under contract with the company has the authority to alter or vary in any way these conditions.
Certain links on this web site may lead to resources located on servers that are not maintained by us or not under our control. We do not take responsibility for the contents of any such referenced web sites or for the availability of access to such web site.
See 'Delivery' pages for details.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Switch, Solo and other cards as accepted by our payment handling agents.
Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number that your credit card has on file - this will ensure no delays in processing your order.
If you are paying by cheque, please ensure that you write your order reference number as provided in your order confirmation email, cheque guarantee card number and expiry date on the back of the cheque.
See 'Secure payment' and/or 'Payments' pages for details.
Please note that we have two different procedures for processing returns:
- Incorrect Item
If the delivered item appears to be incorrect or incompatible please contact us immediately to arrange an exchange;
- Unwanted Item
If after receiving the item you decide to return it for a refund please open a return request.
Whatever the reason for a request to return an item the following will apply:-
- We kindly request that the item is returned immediately and, at latest, within 30 days from the date of delivery;
- Goods must be suitably packed and returned unopened within the original packaging;
- All returns must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorisation Number (RMA#). All return items must be received within 10 days of the RMA issue date. Contact us/e-mail us to obtain a RMA# and this should be enclosed with the returned item. Please ensure that your RMA# is clearly marked on the outside of the package not on the items original box. Please state the reason of return, order reference number, product code and contact name, telephone number and address.
- Please make sure that you have addressed the package clearly - our address is stated on our website.
- Satisfy yourself and ensure that the item will rich us - sent using a tracked postage/courier service and that sufficient insurance is provided to the cover the actual value of the goods in the event that any item may be lost or damaged in transit. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IN ALL INSTANCES THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RETURN including POSTAGE COSTS.
- Provided the item is returned to us in timely manner, in original condition and in original packaging, a refund of your purchase price will be initiated via the same payment method as received from you. You shall be responsible for the original postage fees incurred by us. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Returns will take approximately 10 business days for your return to be processed after received your items.
Please note that on Custom Colour Paining Services it is not possible to change or cancel an order once you’ve placed it.
Currently VAT is not included in the price and will be not shown on the invoice.
The price you see on the website is inclusive of tax, and is the price you will be charged.
We are unable to assist with the reclaim of VAT.
We respect the privacy of our customers and undertake to comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation.
We do not disclose buyers' information to third parties.
Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. They are also used after you have logged on as part of that process. If you browser does not accept cookies, you will be unable to place orders.
ver: 0.92 21/08/2011
To qualify and obtain 15% discount:
1.1. Place an order with us on www.automotiva.co.uk
Note: Only side protection mouldings qualify for the above discount. Bumper or corner protectors do are not included and discount will not be applied.
1.2. Install selected protection set on your car.
1.3. Send us minimum 2 number photos of your car with the side protection mouldings installed
Note: take few photos at different angles like so:
Please submit photos via Contact Us page: http://shop.automotiva.co.uk/en/contact-us
1.4. Photos to be of min. size 1280x960 1 Mega Pixel
(note: majority of the current phone or tablet cameras are capable of to take images at much higher resolution)
1.5. After qualifying photos are received, we will apply the discount on your order (debited back to your account as per your original payment method. This is to be initiated within 5 working days.
1.6. We reserve the right to publish the photos you submit on our website and other media for advertising purposes. Your privacy will be protected. Please let us know if you require the car registration number to be removed (if visible).
1.7. Promotion valid from 19/09/2014 to 03/11/2014; and 02/01/2017 to/including 30/04/2017
2.1. Bumper protectors, corner protectors or colour spray painting services are not included in this promotion and the discount on those items will not be applied.
2.2 Products at £20 or less do not qualify in the above promotions and the discount will not be applied.
ver: 1.1 27/01/2017